In this first stage we are going to start working on companies.
How would you define a company? What is its organization?
Look at the examples below:
Look at the structures again and discuss the questions below in pairs
1. computer programming and software?
2. trade unions?
3. new accounting principles?
4. patents for new products?
1. which company provides parts to another?
2. what is the name of the company in the logistics sector?
3. which companies are in the services sector?
4. who is in charge of the manufacturing area?
5. which company is a subsidiary?
Talk with your partner about these questions and then, discuss your conclusions with the rest of the class.